Rose On A Thorn!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey everyone! Welcome to Kit's fabulous new blog (and no i don't often refer to myself in third person)!

I love laughter, Cherry Garcia, and sitting in a boat in the middle of a sound. I love drama and music and have big ambitions. I love getting terrified watching 24 and finding a super nice pair of flats. I love the sound of an acoustic guitar and a songwriter who knows his way around the page with a pen. I love the way some things come together naturally.

So, sit back and watch my life documented before your eyes with snipets of music reviews, crazy rants, news about my latest obbsessions, raves about guys, my take on everything and anything. stay tuned 'cause this is gonna get interesting.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    u told me to comment so i am commenting

     
  • At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I LOVE YOUR BLOGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Your musical insight is great! So smart!

     
  • At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am commenting saying that i love kat like a MOTHER and i love Jackie Bauerrrr!! and cookie dough ice cream

    soul matess katty

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH
    and ur blog = hott stufff!!!!

    emmssss<3

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home