Rose On A Thorn!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Projected Passion Revenue


Are you in a party-less rut? Are you located in the Manchester area? Well drag out your hipster duds and head on over to a sweet party at the Night and Day Café, hosted by a small UK based record label, Caroline True Records. It’s in honor of the band Manicured Noise’s debut album, Northern Stories 1978/80 and I am assured it will be a “night of forward looking nostalgia for the grim and discontented days of the late 70s”. The disk is a catchy release that I just couldn’t stop listening to but back to the party. It’s taking place from 8-2 and they’re supposed to be some wicked sets from DJ’s like:

Jon Savage
Steve Walsh
John Kertland
2 Kilos
Hayden

and more.

Tickets are £5 a pop so get ‘em while they’re hot!

Sorry about lack of postage, I promise that some great interviews are coming us really soon.

More later,

Kit

P.S. Above photo = Manicured Noise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home