Fashion! (turn to the left) Fashion! (turn to the right)


This will be super quick but I just want to profess my love for designer Daniel Vosovic. You may know him as runner up on Project Runway's Season 2, where a win was unrightfully stolen from him, but lets not get into that. His clothes are ah-mazing and you know that he has a drive to design because he's just out of school, and so talented. His stuff is incredibly wearable. Props to Daniel. You might not have won Runway but you won a post on my blog. Too bad there's no cash prize.
Above is a really really cute outfit that I love by Daniel.
The one on the model. Not on Daniel. Although I must say, he is pretty cute too.
More later,
Kit

2 Comments:
At 11:15 PM ,
Anonymous said...
go Daniel..!
At 2:58 PM ,
Sierra said...
I love Chloe, but Daniel is so much better!! I would have never worn anything that Chloe designed (the sleeves were huge!) but I would have worn a lot of stuff that Daniel designed. Yeah too bad he's gay...
O btw I'll be linking buddies with you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home