I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor
| Okay, I was doing a little surfing and I refound the Ok Go website, which to my pleasure, has been much updated. Oh, you say you don't know who Ok Go are? They're an indie rock quartet from Chicago and amazing dancers, which you can see from the video above, titled, "A Million Ways". Watch their sweet moves. Jealous? Of course you are. Please go to their website, as it is amazing and Andy Ross (guitarist)'s blog makes it that much sweeter to keep up with. I'm betting on an explosion of their popularity within the next sixth months. Definitely. Must (ok) go, Kit P.S. Loving the Pink Spider's new album. It came out yesterday but I've had a couple of the songs off of Teenage Grafitti for awhile. I'm crazy about "Little Razor Blade" and "Modern Swinger" but I also really like "Saturday Nite Riot". Head to Itunes pronto. Killer album cover and really cool site too: thepinkspiders.com | |
8/3/06 P.S.S. Ok Go launched a contest stating that whoever made the most awesome video that copied their own dance would be flown out to dance on stage with them. My favorite is this one:

2 Comments:
At 7:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
OK Go pwns.
Yes, of course you can put a link to me and I will soon do vice versa.
You can get an mp3 of a million ways at the SXSW website
At 8:50 PM ,
heather said...
Hey Kit, nice post. I love OK Go too, in fact I was just listening to them on random tonight at the gym. Have you seen their new video for Invincible? Ironically enough in the perfect way, it is also a dance video. On treadmills. I love these guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home